Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am medically retired at age 60. what are the tax consequences

Customer Question
of taking a $6000.00 withdrawel...
I am medically retired at age 60. what are the tax consequences of taking a $6000.00 withdrawel from my 457 account with the state of mi. for dental work. I now live on ssd
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Tax
8/1/2009
Tax Professional: Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent replied 8 years ago
Marvin,EA
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. What other income do you receive beside SSI?
small pension $749.00 per month

If your filing statues is single your federal income tax will be $564.00.

The amount of Minnesota tax will be $794.00. You may be eligible for Minnesota's property and rental credit if you pay property tax or rent.

Marvin,EA
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Marvin,EA
Marvin,EA
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent