Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

For Merlo I have another question for you. Does it matter

For Merlo I have another question...
For Merlo

I have another question for you. Does it matter what I withdraw the money for? For example I want to withdraw some money for some home repairs and to put a down payment on amother house
8/1/2009
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Hello againCustomer

No, it absolutely does not matter what you use the money for.

If you are considered to be totally and permanently disabled, then you may make penalty free withdrawals in whatever amounts you wish and you may use the money for any reason you choose. The 10% early withdrawal penalty will not apply.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank you againCustomer and let me know if you have more questions.

Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Thanks again Merlo :)
Thank you.

Merlo
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant