Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have hired a cleaning company for my business that is a Green

Customer Question
I have hired a cleaning...
I have hired a cleaning company for my business that is a "Green" cleaning company. They only use environmentally friendly products. Is there any tax benefit to doing this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Tax
7/2/2009
Tax Professional: RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 years ago
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

I wish there was a tax benefit for doing so but unfortunately there is no specific tax benefit. You can only get the deduction for the amount paid as cleaning expense.

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
RD
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)