How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29580
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name isXXXXX Im in the process in filling

Resolved Question:

My name isXXXXX: I'm in the process in filling out my federal application for the 2009 and 20010 semester; and I need information from my 1040A U.S individual Tax Return.

I'm seeking information from my 2008 and 2009 tax return. My last four are: 9353 DOB


                                                   & nbsp;                                                                                                                                              my laswt four numbers are:


Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 8 years ago.



Please do not post your personal information - that is a public site - and the information is available for everyone.


the IRS doesn't provide online access for tax return information.


If you use any service provider to file your tax returns - I suggest to contact that service and ask for copies.


If that option is not available - you have two easy and convenient options for getting copies of your federal tax return information from the IRS - -tax return transcripts and tax account transcripts -- by phone or by mail.

Request transcripts by calling 1-800-829-1040, or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return). There is no fee for transcripts. Allow two weeks for delivery.

A tax return transcript shows most line items from your tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ) as it was originally filed, including any accompanying forms and schedules. It does not reflect any changes you, your representative or the IRS made after the return was filed. In many cases, a return transcript will meet the requirements of lending institutions such as those offering mortgages and for applying for student loans.


Let me know if you need any help.


Lev and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you