Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

how can we get state tax office to respond, we gave them all

Customer Question
that they ask for   showing cancel...
how can we get state tax office to respond, we gave them all that they ask for   showing cancel check from bank for two years plus state tax file for those years and been to there office and no will talk to us about
it are we going to lose are home over this
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Tax
7/2/2009
Tax Professional: Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer replied 8 years ago
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer

DearCustomer

I am sure you will not lose your home. Can you tell me what this is about?

said i have'nt pay my sales tax from my store, for the last two years

i have all cancel checks for the last two years showing that i did pay this state tax

plus fileing with the state taxes each years of 2007 & 2008 all this has been turn over to the state tax office in martinsburg wv keep sending bills i owe 500.00 then 900.00

then 10, 000 and then 20, 000 to be paid befor ejuly 1, 2009 but gicing them the proof

that this was paid, ask for them to let me whats going on with this , what is right or wrong i gave them everything they ask for to prove i paid this for the last two years.

been to there office three times to see the lady that was handing this , but she is not in

or won't return any phone call back to me about this matter

well , didn't received a answer about this question

DearCustomer

I appoligize for not having gotten back to you sooner. I was out of the network because of a family emergency.

Do you still need an answere to this or do you need this question to be closed?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney