How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can we get state tax office to respond, we gave them all

Customer Question

how can we get state tax office to respond, we gave them all that they ask for   showing cancel check from bank for two years plus state tax file for those years and been to there office and no will talk to us about
it are we going to lose are home over this
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Ed Johnson replied 7 years ago.



I am sure you will not lose your home. Can you tell me what this is about?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

said i have'nt pay my sales tax from my store, for the last two years


i have all cancel checks for the last two years showing that i did pay this state tax

plus fileing with the state taxes each years of 2007 & 2008 all this has been turn over to the state tax office in martinsburg wv keep sending bills i owe 500.00 then 900.00

then 10, 000 and then 20, 000 to be paid befor ejuly 1, 2009 but gicing them the proof

that this was paid, ask for them to let me whats going on with this , what is right or wrong i gave them everything they ask for to prove i paid this for the last two years.

been to there office three times to see the lady that was handing this , but she is not in

or won't return any phone call back to me about this matter

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
well , didn't received a answer about this question
Expert:  Ed Johnson replied 7 years ago.



I appoligize for not having gotten back to you sooner. I was out of the network because of a family emergency.


Do you still need an answere to this or do you need this question to be closed?

Related Tax Questions