How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3153
Experience:  EA, CEBS - 35 years experience providing financial advice
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had adjusted gross income of $34,510 and a Taxable Income

Resolved Question:

I had adjusted gross income of $34,510 and a Taxable Income of $25,560. According to my understanding of the tax table I should owe $3,435. Is that the correct number or am I missreading the tables?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Bill replied 8 years ago.
If that is your income for 2008 and your filing status was single, then you are correct.
Bill and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you