How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I sent in a question and got two answers one of which turned

Customer Question

I sent in a question and got two answers one of which turned out to be wrong.

Merlo gave me a correct answer

Dave gave me an incorrect answer. Merl;o states that he contacted Dave and corrected him. The messge to Dave was evidently accepted.

This is probably my fault but I got my credit card and found that I was billed for both. I don't think I should have to pay for an incorret answer. Advise me of your action.

R Taylor
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Hello again rtaylor,

Let me have your question referred to customer service so they can credit your account for one of these questions.

If you need to contact them you may end an email [email protected]

Thank you again.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Merlo, thanks for the service. You have my permission and my wish for you to refer it to any section which might be of service in this instance Have a good day



Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Thank you rtaylor,

I have sent this to customer service. If you do not receive a refund in the next couple of days, you may want to contact them at the email address I gave you in the earlier post.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks again Merlo. I will watch for a correction, I greatly appreciate your advise and efforts on my behalf.
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Not a problem. Glad to be of help.

Related Tax Questions