Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I sent in a question and got two answers one of which turned

Customer Question
out to be wrong....
I sent in a question and got two answers one of which turned out to be wrong.

Merlo gave me a correct answer

Dave gave me an incorrect answer. Merl;o states that he contacted Dave and corrected him. The messge to Dave was evidently accepted.

This is probably my fault but I got my credit card and found that I was billed for both. I don't think I should have to pay for an incorret answer. Advise me of your action.

R Taylor
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Tax
7/1/2009
Tax Professional: Merlo, Accountant replied 8 years ago
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Hello again rtaylor,

Let me have your question referred to customer service so they can credit your account for one of these questions.

If you need to contact them you may end an email [email protected]

Thank you again.

Merlo, thanks for the service. You have my permission and my wish for you to refer it to any section which might be of service in this instance Have a good day

RTaaylor

Thank you rtaylor,

I have sent this to customer service. If you do not receive a refund in the next couple of days, you may want to contact them at the email address I gave you in the earlier post.

Thanks again Merlo. I will watch for a correction, I greatly appreciate your advise and efforts on my behalf.
Not a problem. Glad to be of help.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney