How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 586
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear CPA, I want to convert my S. Corp. (started and registered

Customer Question

Dear CPA,

I want to convert my S. Corp. (started and registered in MN in 2003) into a Nevada LLC with the s corp. election. Although I live in MN it is an internet business, I don't really operated the business or do business in MN. 99% of the internet sales are from outside MN. I have no employees. All my subcontractors, services I use are outside MN or the USA. If I use a Nevada LLC do I have to also register with the Secretary of State in MN too and pay state incorporations fees each year?

(I only live in MN.)

All details explanations are very helpful and greatly appreciated.


Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Ed Johnson replied 8 years ago.



I see this question has been posted for sometime. I am not a CPA but am knowledgeable and skilled in this aspect of tax and finance. Please revue my profile and let me know If you would like me to give you an answer.



Customer: replied 8 years ago.
CPA only please