Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Is the property that I paid taxes on, my property; even if

Customer Question
someone else lives on that...
Is the property that I paid taxes on, my property; even if someone else lives on that property?
What can I do to vacate the person living on my property that I paid taxes on? How do I get a receipt showing the property that I paid taxes on?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Tax
6/2/2009
Tax Professional: Merlo, Accountant replied 8 years ago
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Hello Amanda,

Could you please clarify your situation for us.

Is this property just a piece of land or is it a home?

Are you actually listed on the deed as the owner of this property?

Who is living on the property that you are wanting to evict?

Sorry, I just checked the balance on my account and cannot do this now. Please refund my 30$ deposit so that I can go to the bank and put in additional funds. I have just realized I made an overdraft with making this deposit.

Please! I will contact you tomorrow when I have the funds needed, otherwise I am being charged $35 more just for the overdraft.

Thank you and I will be in contact with you tomorrow!

Thanks Amanda,

I will let customer service know.

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it!!

Amanda Breinfalk

No problem
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney