How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29569
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a partner in a LIHC outside the commonwealth of PA.

This answer was rated:

I am a partner in a LIHC outside the commonwealth of PA. The partnership has no PA source income or loss. Therefore do I indicate that my income or loss for PA is $0.00?

Yes - that would be from sources outside PA, however - if you are a resident of PA - that would be your taxable income from PA state income tax purposes regardless of its source.


Let me know if you need any help with reporting.


Lev and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you