Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Hello, I would like to consult with you some questions regarding

Hello, I would like to consult...

I would like to consult with you some questions regarding inheritance tax law and real estate related. But first, I need to ask you if you could communicate with me through intermediary file share service like medifire. It includes my question and your "detailed" response. Brief respone is ok to be on Justanswer.

I have experienced your trustful expertise & I need your help this session plz , thanks !

My questions are quite short, however, session is supposed to last about 2 weeks as I try to think about all possible inquiries.
Answered in 1 day by:
5/3/2009
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Hello brian,

This website does not allow us to communicate with the customers outside of this forum. Are there some questions we might answer for your here?
Could I have Expert Ed Johnson assist me please ?, he might be able to help me with my request.
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer

Dear XXXXX,

I apologize for taking so long to get to you.

how is it I can help you?

Ed

Dear Ed,

Here is the file containing my questions. The passcode is my user name at Justanswer.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4uozuutnnym
Thanks ! I'll be waiting !

I am reviewing your questions now and will get back to you.,

Ed

Hello Ed,
I just want to make sure that you're still with me.

Thanks !

Brian,

You can pick up your document at the following link. Please let me know when you have done it so that I can delete it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d712bdd3dd15ee34ed24a2875c7fa58e460482202e2260695621d66e282a0ee8

If you tell me your state and city, I can provide some referrel attorneys who specialize in trusts taxes.

Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer
Dear Ed,

I got your document already. Thank you for your great help !

I will get back to you soon.

I am around Long Beach, Torrance ( CA ) and can travel to the vincity if needed .

Thanks so much again, Ed

Dear XXXXX,

I unable to find a particular advertised attorney focused on trusts and taxes in my referral system for California.

However you can find a referral attorney using a resource of the California and Los Angeles Country Bar Association.

http://www.smartlaw.org/

Dear Ed,

I will take a look at the resource,

Can you please remove your answer file from mediafire please ?

Thanks, Ed!

Done.

Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer