Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How to calculate 1040a line 28?

On line 28 it states (see page 33). The tax on line 28 is calculated from the tax table on pages 59 - 70 or using the worksheet on page 35 (if applicable).

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040a.pdf

See pages 33, 35, and 59 - 70 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040a.pdf

Read full interaction below »

On the 1040A Federal Tax Form on line 28 it reads: Tax, including any alternative minimum tax (see page 32). I need to know where I can find page 32 from the Internet and on that same line 28 do I take between 12% - 13% of my Taxable Income to be entered as my Tax on line 28? Thank You.

4/28/2009
Bill
Bill, Enrolled Agent

On line 28 it states (see page 33). The tax on line 28 is calculated from the tax table on pages 59 - 70 or using the worksheet on page 35 (if applicable).

See pages 33, 35, and 59 - 70 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i1040a.pdf

Bill
Bill, Enrolled Agent
Bill
Bill
Bill, Enrolled Agent