How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have received my W2 from my payroll company. I also have

Resolved Question:

I have received my W2 from my payroll company. I also have wages paid to me that were not reported. Do I create an addional W2 and turn in both to the irs or do I put the additional wages on a 1099?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 8 years ago.
Hello and thanks you for using Just Answer. Are the additional wages paid to you are from the same company you received the W-2? Do you have check stubs from the additional wages?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes, the additional wages are from the same company. It's my business and it's a C Corp. I took these wages out of the company account as cash. I know I have to pay tax on it but not sure were to plug it in. I'm using Turbo Tax to complete the returns for the corporation and my own returns.
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 8 years ago.

Distributions made to shareholders out of the earnings and profits of the corporation are generally considered taxable dividends.


You must report the distributions made to you on your tax return as taxable dividends.

Marvin,EA and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you