Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I produce tamales and sell them to people who then sell them

Customer Question
to stores. On the...
I produce tamales and sell them to people who then sell them to stores. On the 1099 form there is a place where you state you sold your product. Do I put down an amount? What amount should I enter?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Tax
12/3/2008
Tax Professional: Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer replied 8 years ago
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer

Dear BR,

If you check this box it means $5,000 or more of sales of consumer products was

paid to you on a buy-sell, deposit-commission, or other basis.

You do not have to fill this box in. Generally, report any income from

your sale of these products on Schedule C or C-EZ (Form 1040).

Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer