How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

tax code

Customer Question

I have money being transfered to US and I need the tax code, it is an inheritance
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 8 years ago.

Hello debdo,


What type of tax code are they asking you for?


Have you been told that without the tax code you will have to pay a fee?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
after the transfer it asks for a tax code thats all I know
Expert:  Merlo replied 8 years ago.

Hello again debdo,


Could you tell me a little more about the details regarding this inheritance. Were you contacted by someone saying that you were entitled to an overseas inheritance?


Do you personally know the benefactor of this inheritance?