How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask philip.simmons Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 34272
Type Your Tax Question Here...
philip.simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Half of my 2006 income was not reported by my tax preparer.What

This answer was rated:

Half of my 2006 income was not reported by my tax preparer.What do i do now? do i biow the whistle on myself or hope they dont catch it
I recommend you file an amendment to your return. You can do this at any time, but if you do prior to the IRS catching this, your ahead of the game.

Tax laws allow you to file an amendment at any time, to correct errors on the return. I recommend you do so

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the accept button, its the only way I get paid.

philip.simmons and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions