Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Half of my 2006 income was not reported by my tax preparer.What

do i do now? do...
Half of my 2006 income was not reported by my tax preparer.What do i do now? do i biow the whistle on myself or hope they dont catch it
10/2/2008
philip.simmons
I recommend you file an amendment to your return. You can do this at any time, but if you do prior to the IRS catching this, your ahead of the game.

Tax laws allow you to file an amendment at any time, to correct errors on the return. I recommend you do so

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the accept button, its the only way I get paid.

philip.simmons
philip.simmons
philip.simmons
philip.simmons