How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I filed my taxes for 2007 and I missed place the papers that

Resolved Question:

I filed my taxes for 2007 and I missed place the papers that were mine to keep. I need some information for Fincial Aid for school from my taxes. Where can I get a copy of my tax papers?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 9 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. If it have been over 8 weeks since you filed your 2007 federal tax return you can get a copy of your tax transcript by faxing or mailing IRS Form 4506T ( If you fax the form to the IRS you should have your copies in about 2 to 4 weeks.
Marvin,EA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you