How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wayne Brasch Your Own Question
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1298
Experience:  Master of Science in Taxation. Tax experience since 1963.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wayne Brasch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can do I go about amending my taxes to add my JA earning

This answer was rated:

How can do I go about amending my taxes to add my JA earnings?
Take your JA earnings and place them on the Schedule C along with any expenses you had in earning that income such as INTERNET usage fees, supplies, etc. Get the net result of that form and place it on Schedule SE to calculate the Self-Employment tax. Take your original return and place those numbers in the first column on Form 1040X. Place these changes in the middle column and recalculate the tax liability.VA need not know about the JA money since you earned it in TX.
Wayne Brasch and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
OK.. If I get stuck.. I'll be bugging you. LOL