Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

State of Maryland. Corporate taxes. I want to know more. When

there is a need to...
State of Maryland. Corporate taxes. I want to know more. When there is a need to file a tax return and what are the standards followed. There is a need of audit?
9/4/2008
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

You may file your Maryland taxes online using bFile for sales and use taxes and employer withholding taxes.

Corporation Income Tax Return should be filed by paper or efile with third party provider - see the Instruction Booklet for Corporation Income Tax - http://forms.marylandtaxes.com/07_forms/Corporation_booklet.pdf

Some specific forms and instructions may be found here - http://business.marylandtaxes.com/taxforms/08forms.asp - please be aware that not all 2008 form ar e available at this moment.

The audit is initiated by the Comptroller of Maryland - there ts a specific procedure to follow. Please find additional information here - http://compnet.comp.state.md.us/Compliance%5FDivision/General%5FInformation/Operating%5FSections/Field%5FAudit/

Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor