How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anne Your Own Question
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 2421
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Anne is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I obtain current tax years real estate tax ...

Resolved Question:

How do I obtain current tax year''s real estate tax bills for school, city/local and/or county marked paid in full(if paid) by the tax collector, also statement from the tax claim bureau for my area to show previous tax year''s real estate tax bills for school, city/local and/or county are paid in full or due and unpaid for refiance?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Anne replied 8 years ago.


Thank you for using justanswer. You should be able to find the information you need at the below link:

PHILA.GOV | Welcome to the City of Philadelphia

Look to the right hand side of the home page under "Make a payment" and below that to "Real Estate Taxes"

Real estate tax history on a piece of property is now a matter of public record, so if all of the information you are looking for isn't contained in that website, the phone numbers to the different departments are, and you may phone the city treasurer and they can either give you that information or direct you to the proper number.

I hope this helps and best of luck to you.

If you have found my answer helpful, please click the green "accept' button as it is the only way we get paid.

Positive feedback and bonuses are always appreciated.

Anne and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you