Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How do I obtain current tax years real estate tax ...

Customer Question
How do I obtain current...
How do I obtain current tax year''s real estate tax bills for school, city/local and/or county marked paid in full(if paid) by the tax collector, also statement from the tax claim bureau for my area to show previous tax year''s real estate tax bills for school, city/local and/or county are paid in full or due and unpaid for refiance?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Tax
8/2/2008
Tax Professional: Anne, Master Tax Preparer replied 9 years ago
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer

HiCustomer/p>

Thank you for using justanswer. You should be able to find the information you need at the below link:

PHILA.GOV | Welcome to the City of Philadelphia

Look to the right hand side of the home page under "Make a payment" and below that to "Real Estate Taxes"

Real estate tax history on a piece of property is now a matter of public record, so if all of the information you are looking for isn't contained in that website, the phone numbers to the different departments are, and you may phone the city treasurer and they can either give you that information or direct you to the proper number.

I hope this helps and best of luck to you.

If you have found my answer helpful, please click the green "accept' button as it is the only way we get paid.

Positive feedback and bonuses are always appreciated.

Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Anne
Anne
Anne, Master Tax Preparer