How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

CAN I order a copy of my PAST K1 FROM THE IRS the ...

Customer Question

CAN I order a copy of my PAST K1 FROM THE IRS?? the partnership will not send the k1 to me..they have sent it to the IRS, BUT NOT TO ME..HOW DO I GET MY K1???there it bad blood between us but i need a!
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 9 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. You can get a copy from the IRS. Go to and request a copy of your K1.