Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Where is my stimulus check?

Customer Question
where is my stimulus check?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Tax
6/3/2008
Tax Professional: Cassandra, Tax Preparer replied 9 years ago
Cassandra
Cassandra, Tax Preparer
Hello and welcome to just answer.

What is the last two digits of your social security number? Did you have your tax refund mailed to you or direct deposited? Have you moved?
you can also run this calculator to see if your stimulus payment has already been sent out.

https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC&selectLanguage=en
90 my taxes was direct deposit and No I haven't moved
Reply to Cassandra's Post: iformation given is what I already found out so I can't accept the answer because this is what I found out on my own. I thought you caould give me more information then what I receive.

Thank you. Customer
You should have received it by now. Did you check the stimulus payment status that I sent in the previous message? This will at least tell us if your check has been sent out or not. Let me know if it gives you any information.

Did you have any money withheld for your preparation fees?
I am sorry, I am trying, but I have to find out where the problem lies to help you. I will keep probing until we can find the answer.

NO MONEY WITHHELD FOR PREPARATION FEES.
I have more questions I need to ask to see if we can figure this out.

1. Did your refund make it in your bank account directly without any problems? Have you changed bank accounts or bank information?

2. Were you over 18 at the end of 2007?

3. Did anyone claim you on thier tax return?

4. Did you earn at least $3,000 in income in 2007

5. How was your income tax return filed and how did you pay for the preparation fees?

If you have not already done so please also try this stimulus calculator and let me know what information it gives you.

I will continue to work with you to see if we can not locate the answer.
Cassandra
Cassandra
Cassandra, Tax Preparer