Cassandra
Cassandra, Tax Preparer
Experience:  8yrs experience in taxation for individuals. CTEC Registered and an Authorized E-filer with the IRS
9608797

WHEN IS MY STIMULUS CHECK DUE TO BE SENT OUT TO MY HOME ADDR

Customer Question

I AM DUE A STIMULUS CHECK.WHEN ARE THE PEOPLE WHOSE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS ENDING WITH THE NUMBERS 09 DUE TO RECEIVE THEIR CHECK. IM EXPECTING TO RECEIVE IT AT MY HOME ADDRESS. MY SOCIAL NO. IS XXX-XX-XXXX.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Cassandra replied 9 years ago.
HelloCustomerand welcome to just answer.

If your social security number ends in 09 it should have been mailed out around May 19th. I would think you should have already recieved it. At the end of this I will give you a site where you can check to see if it has already been sent out. If it doesn't give you any details, then you might want to make sure you are entitled to it. Some examples are Did you file your return and was it on time? Did anyone else claim you as a dependent? Do you owe for any back Irs Taxes or child support? Let me know If you have any further questions.
https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC&selectLanguage=en