RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..
510454

I have misplaced my 2007 tax forms that I copied before ...

I have misplaced my 2007 tax forms that I copied before mailing off. now I need a number to call to see if i will recieve a stimulus check.
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 9 years ago.

If you have already filed your 2007 tax return than you can check the status of your stimulus check on the IRS website at the link below-

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC&selectLanguage=en

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
i did go one the website they asked for my total exemptions but I could not find my form to get the answers to the questions. some one told me to call give my ssn.to irs they could tell me.but I cant get the phone number ?
Expert:  RD replied 9 years ago.

If you remember the number of exemptions that you must have claimed(normally it is you, your spouse and your dependents) than you can check it online,

In order to check by phone or have any questions about your payment, please call the toll-free Rebate Hotline at 1-866-234-2942.

Let me know if you have any question.