Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Hi, I filed for my Stimulus refund in March with form ...

Hi, I filed for my...
Hi, I filed for my Stimulus refund in March with form 1040A-3 form and I have not heard anything.I get Social Sercurity disability.
6/2/2008
Bill
Bill, Enrolled Agent
The payments are being sent out according to the last 2 digits of your social security number. If you provide the last 2 digits I will check the payment date?
20 are the last two digits

Your check should have been sent out May 30th. So you may receive it in the next several days. You can also go on the IRS website and enter your social security number and some other information and check the status of the payment. The link below will provide the status.

https://sa1.www4.irs.gov/irfof/IRServlet?app=IRACTC&selectLanguage=en

http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html

Bill
Bill, Enrolled Agent
Bill
Bill
Bill, Enrolled Agent