Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
870116

I would like to know what my stimulus refund amount is ...

I would like to know what my stimulus refund amount is going to be. thank you joaquim m. ribeiro
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 9 years ago.

If you qualify, the IRS will automatically figure it and send it to you. The IRS will also send you a notice showing the amount of your payment. You do not need to call the IRS or fill out any other special forms.

You do not need to calculate the amount of the stimulus payment. If you want to estimate the amount of your payment, use the Economic Stimulus Payment Calculator.

Before You Start

• Have your 2007 Form 1040, Form 1040EZ, or Form 1040A available. You will be entering information from one of these forms.
  • The result from this tool is just an estimate.
  • Allow approximately 5-10 minutes to complete this tool.
  • Please answer all questions on each page.

Please let me know if you need help.