Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have started my own accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and ...

Customer Question
I have started my own...
I have started my own accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and tax service. Is there some where that i can download tax questionaires for 1040 and Corporations 1120 - 1120S so I don''thave to reinvent the wheel?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Tax
6/1/2008
Tax Professional: Merlo, Accountant replied 9 years ago
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant

HelloCustomer

Could you clarify what you mean by questionnaires? Are you referring to the instructions for these various forms that you listed?

Tax questionaire - information that I will need from the client in order to prepare their tax returns. I have created one for my clients for the 1040, but do not have an accurate good form for LLC or S-Corp or C-Corps to fill out for me. I was wondering if I can buy one off a sight or where to find one so I don't have to waste time recreating the wheel. Thanks.

Hello againCustomer

I am not aware of any website where these types of forms can simply be downloaded. There are, however, a number of bundled softwares that offer this to CPA's and others in the tax preparation field. I am giving you a link to a website that lists quite a few of these software packages which you can purchase. Hopefully this will be of some help to you.

If you found this answer helpful, please press the "Accept" button. Positive feedback is also greatly apprecaited. Thanks for the question.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:-EFEKJXIdfMJ:www.softwarenews.net/article/article.jsp%3Fid%3D671+tax+preparation+forms+for+cpa&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

Merlo
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant