How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29954
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is working as a Physician Assistant in a ...

Resolved Question:

My husband is working as a Physician Assistant in a hospital''s ER over the summer. The ER treats all its'' physicians as independent contractors and writes them a monthly check. Hours worked times pay rate. He was told we''d need to file quarterly taxes ourselves. What forms do I use?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 9 years ago.

You need to use the form 1040-ES - to pay estimated taxes quarterly. - there are four payment vouchers to be sent with the check on following dates:


On the page 6 - there is a record to keep with actual dates and amounts you pay.

To determine the amount - you need to estimate

Lev and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you