Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I have a 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7, and the Over Drive light ...

Customer Question
I have a 1996 Mercury...
I have a 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7, and the Over Drive light keeps flashing. What does this mean?

Thanks
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Tax
5/2/2008
Tax Professional: Merlo, Accountant replied 9 years ago
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant

When your O/D light flashes it means there is a problem somewhere internally with your transmission. It is the same as when your "check engine" light comes on to tell you that something with the engine is malfunctioning. You will need to take it to a shop that can run a diagnostics test to pull the codes and find out the exact problem

If this has helped, please press the "accept" button. Thanks for the question and I hope you get this problem fixed.

Merlo
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant