How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29571
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I am disabled, totally & permanently, and I filed 2007 ...

Resolved Question:

If I am disabled, totally & permanently, and I filed 2007 taxes jointly with my Husband, will I get a stimulus rebate also. Thank you
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 9 years ago.

If your disability benefits is based on your work and you received at least $3000 in 2007 - you are eligible for the stimulus rebate regardless of your husband income.

As your filed joint return - the amount of rebate depends on total taxes paid - to find out the exact amount - please use this calculator -

Lev and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you