How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own my house and now I co-signed with my daughter a house ...

This answer was rated:

I own my house and now I co-signed with my daughter a house will I have the right to also take the property taxes and interest on this house ( I do not live with her) but do help with the financial part.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. Yes you can deduct the interest and taxes you paid for your daughter home. You have a financial interest in the home.
Marvin,EA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions