How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Henderson Your Own Question
John Henderson
John Henderson, none
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 154
Experience:  none
Type Your Tax Question Here...
John Henderson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a flight attendant who is married and my husband

Customer Question

I''m a flight attendant who is married and my husband does our taxes. I need to know the amounts that are allowed for per-diem and meal and incidental expenses. I''ve been able to find what I can include but not how to calculate it.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  John Henderson replied 9 years ago.


That is a tax question.

I will shot this over to the legal/tax experts.


John Henderson and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to XXXXX XXXXX's Post: Will you be getting the answer and sending it to me or do I have to pay them and you? I've never done this before.
Expert:  John Henderson replied 9 years ago.

No. Listen, the ONLY time you pay is when and IF you click the ACCEPT button.

I re-directed your post to the appropriate experts and they will answer your post shortly. Keep a watch in your e-mails for an answer. If you don't hear from someone in the next 24 hours, send an e-mail to [email protected] and ask for help.

Let me know c/o XXXXX XXXXX at that e-mail address.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you. So far I haven't heard from the tax expert. You can tell them never mind I went directly to the IRS. I will pay you even though I didn't get any help with my question.