How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lou Your Own Question
Lou, Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 404
Experience:  25+ yrs Experience Personal Income Taxes - Former DM for H&R Block in California
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lou is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help to tax Filing

Resolved Question:

I have opened an Inc in CA on 08/13/07 and i must file my tax. I know i am a little late. My tax will be very simple, because i dont make a loat of business. I need some accountant or tax advisory can help me to finish my tax for my corp, and my tax ( i am foreigner )
We can agree to few dolla for all this work. Make offers... ( i chose 30 $, but off curse i will pay more for all work...)
Thank you
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lou replied 9 years ago.

Hello Dereshiki and thank you for contacting Just Answer. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you.

We are not in a position to file your taxes. We can answer specific questions but not 'file' the return. You should seek out a competent professional in your area. Either an Enrolled Agent, CPA or Master Tax Practitioner.

Lou and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
the matter is i have few questions, not juste one...:-D
if you can respond all of them it could be nice. however do you know some professional who can help me?
Expert:  Lou replied 9 years ago.
I am not in a position to assit you if you are asking questions about your Corporate Tax Return. Therefore I will opt out so that another expert better equipped to answer your question may step in.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you. I am waiting to an expert so...
Expert:  Lou replied 9 years ago.