How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What Federal Income Tax Form can I use to increase the ...

This answer was rated:

What Federal Income Tax Form can I use to increase the amount of FITW to be deducted from my monthly retirement pay? I retired in October, 1982, and
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. You would fill out Federal Form W4 and sent to your former employer. You can get the form from
Marvin,EA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you