How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 585
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have moved out of state, how do I file Iowa state ...

Customer Question

If I have moved out of state, how do I file Iowa state income tax amounting to 1436.00. I have already filed federal and state income tax for Portland, Oregon. boni wolff
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 9 years ago.

Did you moved in the middle of 2007?

Was you a resident of Iowa and than became a resident of Oregon - is that correct?

Was the income $1436 from Iowa sources or you received that income while was a resident of Iowa?