How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3153
Experience:  EA, CEBS - 35 years experience providing financial advice
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where is deduction taken 1120 S or form 1040

This answer was rated:

S corp with one employee. Pays employee w-2 wage. Company contributed to SEP. Contribution is less than 25% of wages.

The contribution is entered on line 17 of Form 1120-S, not the 1040.

See page 16 -


Bill and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you