Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Ca. Business Tax Form DE7 Annual Reconciliation

Customer Question
I am filling out this...
I am filling out this form, have all my info in front of me, am on question #F, State Disability Insurance. (SDI) Total Employee wages up to 83389.00.(My Co's total wages were 129556.92) SDI % .60 X ? = SDI Employee Contributions withheld. Which were 775.42. How do I figure what the SDI Taxable wages are
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Tax
2/2/2008
Tax Professional: jgordosea, Enrolled Agent replied 9 years ago
jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent

Greetings,

For year 2007, The State Disability Insurance (SDI) withholding rate was 0.6%. The taxable wage limit is $83,389 for each employee per calendar year. The maximum to withhold for each employee is $500.33.

See http://www.edd.ca.gov/taxrep/taxrte9x.htm#sdirate for more rate information.

So, if none of your employees made more than 83,389 the SDI total wages are 129556.92

Or is any employee had more than 83,389 only count that maximum for that employee when you figure SDI wages.

I hope this is the information that you need for the SDI wages for 2007.

jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent
jgordosea
jgordosea
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent