How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wayne Brasch Your Own Question
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1298
Experience:  Master of Science in Taxation. Tax experience since 1963.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wayne Brasch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently took out a membership at our local country club.

Resolved Question:

I recently took out a membership at our local country club. Can I pay the monthly dues of the membership through my business. I assume it''s not a deductible expense but is there anything wrong writing the check from my business. I am a dentist in Michigan and have my own practice set up as a corporation. Thanks.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Wayne Brasch replied 9 years ago.
Your corporation may pay those dues and deduct them as a business expense. Corporations do this all the time.
Wayne Brasch and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions