Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How can I get credit for the energy efficient clothes ...

Customer Question
How can I get credit...
How can I get credit for the energy efficient clothes washer and dishwasher I bought in 2007? What form do I need to fill out? I am a home owner.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Tax
2/2/2008
Tax Professional: RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 9 years ago
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

You do not get a credit for energy efficient clother washer or dishwasher.

See link below for qualified items...

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=154657,00.html

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

RD
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)