How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29800
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a preschool at our church and I was told today that ...

Resolved Question:

We have a preschool at our church and I was told today that I need to give parents a form showing what they have spent in tuition through to the end of the year 2007 - what form do I use - some one has mentioned a W-9 ?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 9 years ago.

There is no any specific form. The information parents need - is for child care expenses deduction. There is no any form to be sent to the IRS.

The letter should contain the Tax ID of your preschool, and amount paid separately for each child.

Please see more information in the IRS publication 503 -

Lev and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you