How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bill Your Own Question
Bill, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3153
Experience:  EA, CEBS - 35 years experience providing financial advice
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Bill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I live in Arizona and collect a State of Michigan ...

Resolved Question:

If I live in Arizona and collect a State of Michigan Retirement do I have to pay Michigan State Taxes?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Bill replied 9 years ago.

No, you do not have to pay Michigan state income taxes because you are a nonresident and also because it is exempt from MI taxes.

See page 28 -


Bill and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you