Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

where can i get help finding my w2s online

Customer Question
i am looking for my...
i am looking for my w2s online i work at walgreens and i cant get to the employee website to find my forms
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Tax
1/11/2008
Tax Professional: Brad, Retired IRS Agent replied 9 years ago
Brad
Brad, Retired IRS Agent

Good Evening, Ms.Customer

I found the website for you.

I was able to bring up the website where it asks for your authenticator id and password.

Please go to website:

https://webapp2.walgreens.com/Walnet2/servlet/walgreens.portalframework.runtime.servletproxy.PortalFrameworkServletProxy/GatewayRH

NOTICE that the above website starts with "https://", NOT "http://:

or search on google for : "employee.Walgreen's.com" and you will end up at the website mentioned above.

Glad that I could be of assistance!

Please remember to click on the green ACCEPT button and do leave me some FEEDBACK if you have time!

Balanor

Brad
Brad
Brad, Retired IRS Agent