How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wendy Reed Your Own Question
Wendy Reed
Wendy Reed, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3346
Experience:  15+ years tax preparation and tax advice.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wendy Reed is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my state tax refund has come back the last two years in my ...

Resolved Question:

my state tax refund has come back the last two years in my brothers name my account said he corrected it i don''t think he did how can i verify it
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Wendy Reed replied 9 years ago.

You should call yourself, 1-877-252-3052

and make sure that your name has been corrected in their system.

You can also request a tax transcript of the past two years to see if the correct name is XXXXX XXXXX and ask the person you speak to how you can go about correcting the mistake if it is not.

Wendy Reed and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you