Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

my state tax refund has come back the last two years in my ...

Customer Question
my state tax refund has...
my state tax refund has come back the last two years in my brothers name my account said he corrected it i don''t think he did how can i verify it
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Tax
1/3/2008
Tax Professional: Wendy Reed, Enrolled Agent replied 9 years ago
Wendy Reed
Wendy Reed, Enrolled Agent

You should call yourself, 1-877-252-3052

and make sure that your name has been corrected in their system.

You can also request a tax transcript of the past two years to see if the correct name is XXXXX XXXXX and ask the person you speak to how you can go about correcting the mistake if it is not.

Wendy Reed
Wendy Reed, Enrolled Agent
Wendy Reed
Wendy Reed
Wendy Reed, Enrolled Agent