Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Decedent has property in Indiana, last voted in Indiana, ...

Customer Question
Decedent has property in Indiana...
Decedent has property in Indiana, last voted in Indiana, drivers license in Indiana, but lived in Denver CO for 2 years. Does she report her retirement income to Indiana for Inheritance tax purposes. An estate was opened in the County where she last voted.
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 day by:
1/4/2008
Tax Professional: RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 10 years ago
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

What are the assets of the decedent that you will be inheriting? Did he move to CO? Regarding retirement income, is that the distribution received by the beneficiary?

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX took you so long to reply I had my answer before your request.

I was waiting for you to respond to my info request.

RD
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)