Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

is it true that the more you make the less you get back in ...

Customer Question
is it true that the...
is it true that the more you make the less you get back in your tax return, last year I earned 22k with two dependent , this year I earn 26k with two depenpent will I get more or less
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Tax
2/13/2007
Tax Professional: Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant replied 10 years ago
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant
Without knowing what filing status you use and what type of deduction (standard or itemized) you use, we can't give you a proper answer. We also don't know how much tax was withheld. This would all depend on how you completed the Form W-4 when you first took your job and if you may have modified that form in the last two years.
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch