How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ed Johnson Your Own Question
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10760
Experience:  GPHR Cert; U.S. Treasury Tax Advocacy Panel appointee
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Ed Johnson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a W2 form from Dollar General In harrison

Customer Question

I need a W2 form from Dollar General In harrison Oh I didnt recieve on at all
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Ed Johnson replied 10 years ago.

Dear achellelynn,

Please check with Dollar General and make sure they have your correct address. Then, if you have not received one by February 15th, contact the IRS for assistance in getting the form.

The IRS may direct you to use an alternative form that you fill out yourself. If you use this form, you will have to most likely file an amended return later on when you finally get your original W-2.