Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

What is CA SDI on my W2?

CASDI stands for California State Disability Insurance. This is a wage replacement program run by the state for workers unable to work due to a NON-work related illness or injury. It is funded by employee payroll deductions and will be found on W-2 forms of employees who work in California.

CAF should refer to a Cafeteria Plan (including a flexible spending arrangement) you participate in at work. This can include HSAs (Health Spending Accounts), group-term life insurance, adoption assistance, dependent care assistance or other qualified benefits.

Read full interaction below »

On my W-2 in box 14 marked other it has CA SDI and CAF what does this mean?  

2/7/2007
Tax Professional: Sebastian, Former Enrolled Agent replied 10 years ago
Sebastian
Sebastian, Former Enrolled Agent

Sebastian
Sebastian
Sebastian, Former Enrolled Agent