Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

whats the latest date I should get my w-2

Customer Question
I HAVENT GOTTEN MY W-2...
I HAVENT GOTTEN MY W-2 YET. I NEED TO KNOW HOW LONG MY EMPLOYER HAS TO PROVIDE ME WITH IT.
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Tax
1/31/2007
Tax Professional: Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant replied 10 years ago
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant
By law, all employers are supposed to have your W-2 in your hands today or at least in the mail to you at the last known address they have for you. If you don't have it by February 15, 2007, on February 16, 2007, you can call IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and give them as much information about the employer that you know and they will get your W-2 for you from that employer.
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch