Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

[DC Corporation] Do we send 1099s to insurance

[DC Corporation] Do we send...
[DC Corporation] Do we send 1099's to insurance companies to whom we pay employee/Officer premiums i.e. health, life, disability?
1/31/2007
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

No, you do not issue Form 1099s to the insurance companies for the premiums you pay for health, life or disability. There are not consider medical or health care payments since you are buying policy and paying premiums towards it. You are not paying for health care services.

Let me know if you have any question. Bonus and Feedback will be highly appreciated!!!

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases.

RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
RD
RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)