How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wayne Brasch Your Own Question
Wayne Brasch
Wayne Brasch, Accountant and Business Consultant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1298
Experience:  Master of Science in Taxation. Tax experience since 1963.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wayne Brasch is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I track my W-2 that has been mailed to an old address?

Customer Question

Can I track my W-2 that has already been mailed to a previous address? If so, how?

Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Wayne Brasch replied 10 years ago.

Contact your employer and ask them to send another copy to your present address. Normal first class mail cannot be traced with any degree of accuracy at all. Another alternative is to wait and allow that W-2 to go to your old address and be possibly re-routed by the United States Postal Service.